We help all animals find a home and no kill

Welcome to our website

Welcome to Sandy's no kill animal rescue society. My aim is to help all the poor animals people neglect and find them suitable homes. I don't take animals in I help those who are trying to find homes for amimals and to help stop and prosecute the ones who abuse animals to the fullest extent of the law they are God's creations and have feelings and are almost human. 

Visitor's notice

I offer help in locating a suitable home for dogs, cats, and other animals and we also help report those who abuse animals and to take action and get on 

our local officials where ever that is in the world to change the laws. There should be animal police in every state in the United States to enforce animal laws and requirements. There is no room in this world for people who hurt animals as next they hurt people so these people need to be taken off the streets so this kind of thing doesn't happen and we need better laws for protection of of beloved animals just as we humans have laws how they treat a murder of a police dog should be with ANY DOMESTIC ANIMAL.

Tags

The list of tags is empty.

News

06/26/2014 22:56

Visitors notice

Let your visitors know about news and events on your website as often as possible. You need to keep...
06/26/2014 22:55

Website launched

Our new website has been launched today. Tell your visitors why you have started a new...

Contact

Sandy's no kill animal rescue society

sandy4833@lycos.com

New Castle,Pa 16101

Search site

© 2014 All rights reserved.

Create a free websiteWebnode